Thursday, January 27, 2011

Remembering


I was just remembering my dog, Shelby. She was the best dog/companion ever! She brought laughter into our home! Yes, she was the best escape artist! When Patrick (or anyone else, for that matter) was little, he would open the door and she was there and out the door! She loved to run! Also she's the only dog I know of that hated water - we have photographs and movies of her swimming in Texas and Georgia and the expression is- where is the shore - must be on land, now!! She surprised me the first summer we were here; she actually jumped off the dock and into the water! It was a hot July or August day. Photographs and memories of her bring the best conversations and the biggest smiles to our family. She was loved and is missed. Which brings me to this . . . Have you photographed or videotaped a loved one/companion lately? Memories are great with a photo or video to share with others!

1 comment:

  1. Yes. I took pictures of Uncle Bob. He looks cute.

    Shelby and Guess were sweet most of the time.

    I am really glad I knew both dogs.

    ReplyDelete